Friday, April 10, 2009

Etc. . .

TGIF! This week has dragged on but unfortunately the weekend is gonna fly by! We have an egg hunt to go to tomorrow plus two birthday parties and then the Hannah Montana movie (been using this one as a bribe all week!) and then Sunday we have church, Brunch with my family, followed by dinner with Ryan's fam. I love that we will get to see all of our family but I know Monday will come too soon.

Emma has been sick this week with a cold/ear infection. I thought she was feeling better Thursday so I had her get ready for swim lessons. Ryan and I were talking upstairs when he asked, "are you sure Emma should go?" Then I heard the snoring.


Poor thing. She went to the doctor today and is already feeling much better so it looks like the weekend plans will work out.

I never knew what a little prankster we had. Emma played a few jokes on Ry and I on April fools day. She hid Ryan's coffee maker in her closet so he didn't get any coffee and then she hid my new DS game, which of course I didn't realize until I sat down to play later that afternoon. She was at school so I couldn't have it until she got home. Then Ryan woke me up when he got home from a game asking where the remote was. She had gotten in one final prank and hid the remote! She thought she was pretty clever. Payback's not so fun my dear. Just wait til next year.

As most of you know, Ryan is an assistant coach for Heartland Community College's baseball team. They are having an awesome year which almost makes up for the time he is gone! Their record is 19-1 and they are undefeated in their conference. I haven't been able to watch them play yet this year but it sounds like they are a great group of guys. You can check out their schedule at heartland.edu

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. We will be spending it with family--hopefully not getting sick off of candy. Most of all we will concentrate on remembering what we are celebrating.

No comments: