Thursday, April 30, 2009

Anticipation

Em's class has been talking about caterpillars and butterfly's for the last month or so. They built a little habitat and got 5 caterpillars for class pets and last week they went into their chrysalis' just in time for the school's education fair. Emma was super excited to show them off for us. Everyone is eagerly waiting for beautiful butterfly's!The caterpillars are the brown blob on the back wall. Everyone contributed to the habitat and Emma made the American Flag (minus the stars!).

I will be taking pictures for a family with two adorable kids this weekend. We will be outside so hopefully the weather cooperates--we don't want a muddy mess! Hopefully the shoot goes well and I can share pictures next week!

And yet another shout out for my favorite American Idol, Kris Allen! This week he sang The Way You Look Tonight which is one of my all time faves-my dad and I danced to it at my wedding! I loved his version and I think he just keeps getting better. He was in the bottom 3 last night and had me a little worried but he made it through. I can't wait to see what he does after the competition is over!

No comments: