Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day!







Well it is officially Emma's first day of Kindergarten! She was so excited--she grinned all the way to school. Emma was thrilled to find out that one of her new friends was sitting at her table! Mommy did pretty well, only a few tears. I have been thinking about her all day and I can't wait to hear how her first day as a Kindergartener went!

Emma got a new backpack for her American Girl's as a first day of school present (it would have been for her birthday but I thought this was more fitting!) and she put it right on Kit and had her ride along in the car with us! She asked me to babysit Kit today so she wouldn't miss Emma too much! I love the way she is such a smart, growing girl one minute and then she reminds me that she is still my little girl. She always will be. . .

1 comment:

emily zeller said...

Adorable dress Nichole! And of course, adorable, grown-up, little girl!