Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello Life


We have had an awesome summer and as it is coming to an end we have been looking back. Emma and I had a wonderful weekend at the lake with Sara and her kiddos and as I was scrapping the pictures I started remembering all the fun and how nice it was just to sit and chat with a good friend. The kids had a blast playing in the freezing water, running on the beach, and eating ice cream, and I enjoyed being able to talk to Sara without a phone and a few hundred miles between us. I think it will have to become a tradition. Thanks again Sara for a great time and fond memories.
By the way, my journaling inspiration for this layout came from Ali Edwards Blog- aliedwards.typepad.com . If you are into photography or scrapping you may want to check it out. My journaling: hello life. hello outdoor fun. hello weekends at the lake. hello wind. hello glorious sun. hello sand between your toes and the freedom to run and roam. hello fresh air. hello exploration. hello friends old and new. hello boats. hello rocks. hello sand in your shoes. hello silliness. hello summer. hello good times and great memories.

No comments: