Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Yes I know...I am a very bad blogger. Things have been nutty around here. Emma is loving Kindergarten but we barely see each other anymore between all of her activities and Ryan's coaching schedule. We are definately going to be cutting back on stuff soon!

We are going to see Alli and Rachael in Chicago this weekend. Emma has birthday money just burning a hole in her pocket. I'm sure most of it will be spent at the American Girl store. We may go to Navy Pier and let her ride the big wheel--she saw it from Alli's apartment last time and has been begging to ride it!

Our computer crashed a few weeks ago so I have been trying to reload all my pictures. I have too many to keep track of and the list is growing. I just took pictures of two super sweet sisters on Saturday and they turned out really cute. I am getting more and more pictures to add to my portfolio!!
Emma had a great birthday. The celebration seemed to last all month with all the different friend and family parties we had. We went ice skating for the friend party and she loved it. I think there was a contest to see who could fall the most!! Guess who hung out in the party room and on the sidelines taking pics! Thanks to everyone who made her 6th birthday so special!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Nichole--You have no idea who I am, but tell your husband that Drew Moser says hi. I stumbled across your blog through the Zeller's. I'd love to reconnect with Ryan, so if you could pass along my email: drewmoser[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks!