Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday...

Kris is in the finals! I'm so glad the one season I decide to watch American Idol, my fave makes it to the end! Hopefully he can pull out the win next week, but either way I can't wait to hear his first album.

I am into the third book in the Twilight series--Eclipse. I honestly didn't think I would get into these books but I am loving the story! I have been waking up early just to read more! I can't wait for the New Moon movie to come out in November. If you haven't read these yet-do it!

Any mini vacation ideas? I have a long weekend coming up for Memorial Day and Ryan will be at Summercamp. We aren't able to go to Sarah's cabin since someone rented it-bummer. We thought about going to Chicago -- Emma's favorite place, and there is plenty to do, not to mention free lodging at Rach's. The only thing is we'll be going up there in a few weeks to see Mary Poppins so I would be up for something different. I don't want to go too far since Ryan won't be with us. I guess I should make a decision since it's only a week away!

No comments: